Chandler House (BE 371)
<html><img alt=“Chandler House” src=“https://bcp.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/search/asset/27704/0” width=“250” align=“right” title=“Chandler House”></html> Constructed on Walton's South Main Street in the 1920's, the Chandler House is an exemplary Craftsman bungalow and a study in asymmetrical balance. The main entrance, with glazed door, transom and sidelights, is paired with a large four-part window. The projecting gabled porch, with extends beyond the plane of the facade, is visually balanced by a dominant roof dormer, placed off center. The walls are covered in brick and wood shingles. The farm includes a transverse gable stock barn and a hay barn.
The house was added to the National Register in 1989.