Garrison Creek School
The Garrison Creek Schoolhouse was built ca.1900 to serve the community of Garrison Creek, which was once a thriving river landing. The town is now gone, and the schoolhouse was moved to its present location on Steven Road near Idlewild at an unknown date.
Presently vacant and in neglected condition, the school building retains its tin roof, weatherboarding and grouped, multi-light windows.
garrison_creek_school.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/03 18:42 by 127.0.0.1