Walton Equitable Bank (BE 216)
The bank was located on Main Street in Walton. The building was taken over by the Dixie State Bank after the two banks merged in 1936. The building is now home to a branch of U.S. Bank.
<html><img alt=“Walton Equitable Bank” src=“https://bcp.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/search/asset/27408/0” width=“350” align=“right” title=“Walton Equitable Bank”></html>
- Browse photographs and materials on the bank
- Walton Equitable Bank v. Cleek, decision of the Court of Appeals of Kentucky, January 9, 1940